Deposition Watch for monitoring of full-bore visualisation
High-end pipe sensor for topside applications demanding high-resolution full bore visualization and monitoring of pipeline deposition.
One or more sensors can be installed at strategic locations, such as wax or hydrates at points of high temperature gradients and scale, or asphaltene deposits at mixing points or pressure drops. When placed in a known location of greatest deposition susceptibility, the continuous record provided by the sensor will also catch unexpected deposition events. In addition, the sensor can be placed in sections of pipe that cannot be pigged, that remain susceptible to wax or hydrate blockage. The same sensor is also used to visualize Flow.
This is similar to Rocsole’s Pipeline Integrity Flow Watch, providing static snapshot of pipeline inside.
Rocsole IECEx Certified Pipe Sensor
- A flanged connection – available in many pipe sizes and diameters
- Allows several types of deposits and flow regimes to be visualized (see Pipe Sensor Applications & Services)
- Easy to install and maintain without any moving parts
- Without radioactive sources, safe to use and hassle-free from regulations
- No calibration needed – The system visualizes right after powering up the system
- For more information about the sensors, visit Roscole’s FAQ-page