Tanks Inspection & Monitoring
Separators Inspection & Monitoring
Separator Emulsion Watch Profiler Introduction
High-end Separator Profiler for applications demanding high-resolution separator emulsion thickness and location detection. The Separator Profiler can be installed at an existing flange.
The same sensor is also used to monitor solid levels in a separator, enabling setting off alarms when the solid levels reach a configured point in the vessel. Emulsion Watch is the best option when existing measurement technologies are failing, for example measuring emulsion layers or if non-radioactive technology is a requirement.
- A flanged connection – available in many flange sizes and probe lengths
- Allows visualization of emulsion thickness and location and monitoring of solid levels (see Separator Profiler Applications & Services)
- Easy to install and maintain without any moving parts
- Without radioactive sources, safe to use and hassle-free from regulations
- No calibration needed – The system visualizes right after powering up the system
- For other information about the sensors visit our FAQ page
- See Beyond -compliant