The SkoFlo CIMVs translate 30 years of experience as the global market leader in Pressure Independent Valve Technology (PIVT) into significant chemicals OPEX savings as well as unmatched flow delivery, accuracy, and proven reliability
- Positive displacement flowmeter (PDFM) technology is the only true volumetric flow measurement technology that directly measures the volume of the fluid passing through the flowmeter. No other technology can achieve such high accuracy because all other measurement techniques are inferred, indirect and subject to assumption.
- Flow is measured by tracking the motion of a piston using a linear variable differential transformer.
- Highly accurate flow measurement of ±0.5% of reading.
- Ability to measure high viscosity fluids, fluids with intermittent flow and extreme low flow rates.
- High pressure, low flow application capabilities with low pressure drop requirement.
- Very low OPEX, easy instillation and maintenance.
- Measurement Range 0.6 – 1800 GPD
- Proven reliability, previously used in Subsea applications.
- Debris tolerant disc seal sheds debris without damage.
- Qualified tolerance to SAE AS4059 Class 12B-F Programmable measurement cycles
SkoFlo Surface PDFM